The registration process is to create a — USERNAME ID and PASSWORD for your account. During this process we require a Business Documentation such as a seller’s permit, business license, etc. We will use this information to verify whether you are a legitimate retailer or not. Make sure you use a legal business name, email address and contact information. We use this information to contact the users for orders, new products and services.
With the requested information, Best Underwear Line will notify the customers for orders processing or pending, authorization form requests, ready to ship, shipped, or canceled orders. Once a customer makes an order, they have to fill out the credit card authorization form if the credit card has never been used at bestuline.com.
Updates through E-mail
We send new members a welcoming email to verify their Username ID and Password. Established members from bestuline.com may use the same Username ID and Password. Every User will receive information on products, services, special deals, and newsletters.
Our customer service hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM . PST.
Line 1: (323)235-2945 | Line 2: (323)235-2946
We understand the importance of your security and we do everything to protect our users information. For security reasons, you will not be able to make an order without logging in. However, since we are using a Session ID, the general information will be open for viewing to the public without having to log in. Please note that your log-in will be terminated if you close the website.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Customers can update their information in the “My account” tab if there is any information that must be changed.